Sunday, November 05, 2006

Cuddle Time


I come from a very cuddly family. My mom and dad REALLY like to cuddle on the couch together and talk. I have to say that it makes me pretty jealous! This afternoon I just sat in front of them and watched them for about 30 minutes, and they never stopped talking and looking into each other's eyes! I kept having to interrupt them just to help them remember that I needed some love and attention too.

In the morning before my dad puts his shoes on to go to work, he sits in his comfy chair, sets his shoes down, and invites me in his lap. I lie on my back in his arms while he tells me how much he loves his bear (that's me) and rubs my tummy. My mom doesn't have any designated cuddle time so we just cuddle all day long. Since we go to work together every day, I help make her day less stressful by hopping in her lap and curling up in her arms. Sometimes when I'm lying in her lap I also oversee her typing, making sure she doesn't make any grammatical errers while on the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home