Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm off to Hillsdale (if Mom will let me)

Mummi and I got a letter from my auntie (my auntie and I really understand each other), at Hillsdale, and I just know this is the school for me! Bears don't necessarily need any higher education (seems we're pretty smart without it... besides what better way to learn the important things, like cuddling, than at home?), but I think there are opportunities at Hillsdale that make it obvious that a bear would blend in rather nicely. I'm including some of my auntie's most recent letter, below, so that you'll understand what I mean.

"OH!!! How could I forget? FAIRIES! My Chem teacher has a fairy--and it's GREEN! A green fairy! A green Puck just like I was [she played my favorite character in a play last summer]! It usually plays on the periodic table that's hanging on the wall, so I make sure to keep an eye out for it every day and sometimes it comes out ^_^. My Western Heritage prof also has a fairy, a red one that likes the maps on the walls, so once again I'm very attentive to any fairy movement during class. It's hard not to wag my tail. And sometimes I'm entirely distracted during my Constitution class because the sun keeps glancing off someone's watch and the fairy inside dances on the ceiling, which is, of course, of much more immediate interest than state constitutions and property rights and things of that ilk ^_^."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home