Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Horse Turds and other edible yummies

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I recently discovered a delicacy, unknown to man (but very much known by canines of every variety): horse turds. All I have to say is "Yumm!" Valiant and I have been taking mummi to the barn every night to see her horse and I've got to tell you, it's something I really look forward to during the long boring work day. In fact, Valiant and I hold each other accountable not to eat any of our regular, bland "dog" food, because we don't want to spoil our appetites before heading to the barn.

Also, as many of you may know, Valiant discovered the nutritional superiority of horse food when she was just a wee lass. She is living proof that horse feed does the body good. So, Fancy has been nice enough to leave some on the ground for us after every meal, which makes for a perfect dessert (It's what we always say: Sisters, in all sizes, work together for good).

Now, if I could just figure out why mummi has started brushing our teefies and washing our face EVERY NIGHT, all would be swell!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gwendolyn said...

Oh mercy! Where have we been all our lives?

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Dink said...

I love it. I am so glad that my dogs don't have any accesible horse turds. Good Luck.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home