Thursday, April 07, 2011

Sleeping Beauties

Since we're so busy running our farm, taking care of baby goats, watching over the boy and making sure that the household runs as it should, we both need extra beauty sleep these days. Since Val stole the coveted spot next to Daddi, I settled for his shoes. Even Daddi's shoes are cuddly (like him!). If you ever need tips on how to get the most out of every night's sleep, I recommend consulting either of us. We really are the pros!

On another note... don't know if you're up to date on the latest news in Nashville, but we have had some pretty sullen weather of late. Mummi says all of us need extra Vitamin D since we haven't seen the sunshine much this winter. She suggested that we might all be a little crabby because of it (Listen, I bit the baby goat because she was misbehaving, not because I'm in a bad mood... just to be clear). I figure since I'm the "Sunshine Bear" why does anyone need to take supplements?

My new tag line: "Low on Vitamin D? Come cuddle with me. Sunshine Bear!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home