Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ode to Dolly

This is my sister, B-Bop and me in one of our last photos together. See, my sister went to live with the angels about 3 weeks ago. I miss her everyday, and sometimes forget that she's not here. She always watched over me and I knew what was right and wrong by watching her. She took care of me and kept me in line. I keep looking for her around the corners of our apartment, in case she decides to come back, but she hasn't yet.
One of my favorite things to do with my mentor was to run around the apartment as fast I could while she stood in the center of the living room barking at me and telling me to go faster. We had so much fun together! She was the brave one in our family and I always knew that if I got scared of something (happens every now and then but not TOO often) she would protect me. Missing my dolly "always and forever."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home