Friday, January 12, 2007

Meet my Mr. Darcy

My adoring fans... I know I've been out of touch for a few weeks... what can I say, my schedule has been packed! My grandparents and one of my favorite aunties (because she likes fairies as much as me!) came out for Christmas and we had a wonderful time cuddling, opening presents, eating lots of food, hiking and cuddling some more. Then it was back to work for me! My job is very demanding.

Well last year I got my Australian Shepherd, Mr. Darcy for Christmas (see the photo above) and this year my mom and dad got me my very own puppy, Princess Valiant. Mr. Darcy is a really terrific dog and we have a lot of fun together. He takes care of my apartment when I'm at work and he also helps me babysit my puppy.

Remember, always keep your eyes open for fairies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home