Friday, January 19, 2007

Peanut Butter and Fairies

Two of my favorite things! What would life be without the presence of fairies and the pleasure of peanut butter? There are two great reasons I wake up excited every morning!

I think everyone needs something(s) in life that they are passionate about and willing to pursue with all of their heart. It helps you wake up in the morning with energy and enthusiasm, and let's face it... in my case I even get a little protein out of my passion!

So, if you're looking for that special thing in your life and haven't found it yet, or if you just need a terrific mid-day snack, let me personally recommend organic peanut butter (organic so that you don't get those pesky trans-fats and because it just tastes better). Maybe you can even get your mom to buy you a Kong toy from Pets Mart to smear the peanut butter in. Mmmm, good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home