Friday, September 28, 2007

My life

One can only ignore one's fan club for so long...
So I decided I better write a note to let you all know that I'm furry (not to be confused with fairy), content and very much alive. Updates on my bearable life are as follows:
My hair is growing out, so I should be ready for winter. I'm covered in luscious black fur, enough to make any black bear envious.
My favorite eating position this week is definitely lying tummy-flat on the floor with face full in bowl of mummi's warm soup. It conserves energy and is a much more efficient way to lap up the goods.
I love my sister and I don't like strangers - not new news, but important, nevertheless.
My favorite tea this week is Earl Bear - Valiant's is still chai tea latte.
My favorite historical figure is James Madison.
My baby horse kicked this week!
Peanut butter is very healthy and should be a staple in your diet.
My favorite summer band is "Cold Play on a hot day".
I wasn't born in September, though all other members of my family were.
My favorite movie this month was "Becoming Fairy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home