Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Riding in Cars with Fairies

It's actually a hazardous thing to do. Everyone knows that you shouldn't agree to ride in the car with a fairy, but sometimes the fairies hitch a ride uninvited. My mom's watch has a fairy inside it (of course, Mom didn't know this when she bought the watch, but now she knows why Brighton jewelry is so expensive) and when we're driving along I-35 concentrating on the brake lights ahead of us, out pops a fairy, flittering and fluttering on the roof of the car. I always shout (Mom calls it barking) at mom who nearly plows into the automobile in front of us. Like I said, it's a dangerous habit to ride in cars with fairies. (Just between you and me, though, I get pretty excited when one of them pops onto the roof! Gets my adrenaline going and turns a previously dull and mundane day into a sparkling one!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home