Sunday, March 04, 2007

So I'm Beautiful... Who Knew?


My adoring fans, as you can see I have a valid excuse for my blogging lapse. Mommy came home one day from work with clippers in hand and an evil gleam in her eyes. I tried to warn her, pleaded with her to act sensibly and within reason but she could not be placated until the hair had been shaved off of my chinny-chinny-chin. I've remained in hiding (on the new chaise lounge chair that Daddy bought me) and been utterly unsociable for the past several weeks. I am hopeful for the future, however, as my hair continues to grow one itty bit every day. So, though a mere wisp of my former self, I'm back and radiant!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

a REAL scottie clip?!!! I thought that wasn't possible! My fellow fairy lover is lookin' better than ever...and she should know that after K sent me the pics of her in her new do, I had a dream about her (scottie clip and all) ^__^
Fairily hers,
auntie J

10:43 PM  
Blogger McBean said...

Yeah, I was afraid the fairies might not know who I was with my new hair cut, but they still came out last night. Luv Bear

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home