Friday, October 05, 2007

Bearly Holding On

My friend, Amar, sent me an amazing true story today about a bear (like me) who had a very scary incident. The article is titled "A Bear of Very Little Brains...." but I think that's rather unfair(y) for two reasons:
  1. The bear probably is shy, because bears are born that way. That doesn't make the bear stupid, just unsociable. I'm shy, so I'm speaking as an expert in this area.
  2. The bear probably wasn't running away from cars, but was running after a fairy! Fairies can fly, you know, so I bet it followed a fairy right off the bridge. Bears love fairies and fairies love to fly, which means bears (since they can't fly) sometimes get into trouble while chasing fairies. (See my past post, "Riding in Cars with Fairies.")
So, that is my professional (as a bear) opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home