Sunday, November 12, 2006

What's your favorite StarPucks drink?

Sadly, we are regulars at StarPucks these days. Can you say way too many vente no-water chai lattes? I think my dad feels superior because he only gets a "grande" pumpkin spice latte.
Note: they all have a lot of sugar, plenty of fat and even more caffeine.

Okay, so we're completely unjustified in having a "StarPucks budget," but let's face it... with a name like that, how can we not fantisize? Obviously the founder of StarPucks loved fairies too. The cool people behind the counter who whip up the candy drinks are called fairistas! What a great job!!! I think I'm a fairista, too, in my own way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

Dearest Madison, I have to disagree with your daddy on the subject of pumpkin spice latte. It is much too sweet. Tell him he would be much wiser in choosing the gingerbread latte.
Sincerly ~ Me

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home