Tuesday, July 17, 2007

That Lovin' Feeling


Don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I just love my daddi. It's really important to have cuddle time with the ones you love and I try to model that everyday.

I decided to sing him a little song:


Ain't No Mountain High Enough

If you need me, call me.
No matter where you are,
No matter which room.
Just call my name.
I'll be there in a hurry.
On that you can depend
and never worry.
You see, I'm very devoted
It's like a bear that only needs
A word from you, to come.
So if you feel the need for company,
Please, my daddi, let it be me.
I may not be able to express
The depth of how much I love to cuddle,
But my mommi put it very nicely
When she described how I love cuddling.
We sat down and wrote these words:
No wind, no rain,
Nor winter's cold
Can stop me, Dad
If you're my goal

No wind, no rain,
Can stop me, Dad
If you wanna know

I know, I know you must go down to work
Too long each day
But remember
If you should need some time to cuddle
Remember bear holds for you one guarantee
You'll always have me

And if you should need to cuddle
One of these old days
If you should ever miss the charms
That always make you so happy, or the eyes
That tell you how much I love you so
Just remember what I told you
This day I write this song

Ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough (Say it again)
Ain't no Valiant wild enough

To keep me from lovin' you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home