Wednesday, October 31, 2007

In case you missed it...

This is a fabulous comment that my grampa posted for me...

AIR BEARS SIGHT SUPER FAIRY!
Dateline: Denver, Call-oh-raddo

Its a bird...its a plane...NO...ITS SUUUPER FAIRY!

My silvery airliner glided through the stratosphere this fine morning, winging its way from Sue Falls to Den Ver...I chanced to look out the window to see the most bright and enormous fairy EVER gliding along beneath us, keeping perfect time with our silvery aeroliner--the fairy was most bright, skittering and skipping through the thinnest of cloud layers below us. So thin, indeed, that I had not even noticed it until the FAIRY blossomed before my very eyes! Of course, there was not a bear to be seen on the plane, so I used my quickest wits and slammed home the call button--once advised of the situation, the flight attendant manned the intercom and urged us ALL to get in touch with our inner bear; we all did so swiftly, becoming virtual woolie bully bears, soaking up the sheer glory of the radiant fairy without! Lucky thing, too; after a few minutes of bearly basking in the silvery sprite, the plane turned but the fairy, well...the fairy went on her way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home