Monday, April 14, 2008

Wrong Side of the Bed Syndrome

Valiant and I both seemed to have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Clarification: she woke up on Mummi's bed (she has NO IDEA how that happened) and I woke up in my fluffy bear bed. All seemed well, until we got out of bed. Since then, Valiant has lived up to her "Delicate Wilting Flower" name and I've donned a new name: "Tender Flying Bear". Here's the scoop.

We had our breakfast, did our chores (you know, tee-tee & tu-tu), terrorized the neighbor's canines, dragged Daddi up/down the stairs, then were settling in for our daily routine (sleeping soundly on furniture). Delicate Wilting Flower jumped onto the blue chair and was savagely attacked by Mummi's Bible. Bible's can be very dangerous if not used appropriately. She squealed in alarm and ran for her life (under the bed). Then, as our adrenaline was just winding down, I casually climbed onto the back of my chaise lounge chair when the chair decided to throw me off. Chairs (especially chaise lounge chairs) are highly temperamental. One moment you're peacefully resting and the next your plummeting wildly through the air grasping for solid ground.

No Bears were harmed in the incidents referred to above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home