Thursday, November 01, 2007

Partying is Dangerous

Some of you may know that last night was Halloween. Mummi, Daddi and Auntie decided it would be fun to go to a party at Tiffany's house and dress us (Valiant and me) in identical sweaters (I'll post photos later). There were a lot of people there, and I didn't know very many of them... I thought it was pretty dangerous. There was a Ninga with a knife, a soldier, a pot of gold, a witch, a raggedy Ann doll... and I'm pretty sure that they were all using fake identities. It was highly suspicious.

I tried to stay on the perimeter of the location to monitor the situation and make sure everyone was behaving according to protocol (i.e. normal human behavior). I was pretty exhausted by the time we left and what a relief to come home and have some quality time with just the family.

Valiant was completely oblivious to the danger of the whole situation. She was dancing with the dancers, playing with the little people (which, as we all know, can be very un-predicatable), kissing everyone, running around like a wild woman and acting as if the party was wonderful. I guess that makes her a party animal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home