Friday, April 25, 2008

Reflections of a friend

One of my fans wrote the following description (of her current state of mind), in a letter to me, because she has been missing our frequent Starbucks meetings. We usually meet to catch up on all the fairy news in town, but I've been a busy bear (as I've alluded to in my recent posts), so our coffee dates have been a little sporadic lately. I suppose all of my fans are suffering to one degree or another, from my absence.

"Parched with the dryness of her life due to severe extended absence of the presence of the fairy beary Madison, she gazed across the landscape of emptiness behind her and wondered how long she would have to endure the devastation of life without seeing the sparkle of her (Madison's) warm black eyes and her joyful dance of friendship and happiness. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home