Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rumor has it


that my friend Daniel Grant is considering getting a miniature Schnauzer. DG (my "pet" name for Daniel), I have a very strong opinion on one thing: SCOTTIES RULE! Luv, Valiant

In other news: My riding lessons are starting back up... all my students are anxious for some quality coaching from the finest horseback riding Scottish Terrier (photo will be posted next week). Mummi and I took my horse for a long trail ride this past weekend and I rode for over 1 1/2 hours (I let mummi ride behind me, because it really was too far for her to walk since she's so out of shape).


And, last but not least, I've included an action shot of my cousin Darcy and I racing in the field (I won, of course).
(Posted by: Valiant)

2 Comments:

Blogger kimmie said...

The Rama girls definitely want in on some of this racing action!

11:43 AM  
Blogger The Thomps said...

Val - it is no surprise that you won because Darcy and Quincy have become pampered house-pooches where treat times and belly rubs take precedence over field runs and stinky pond swims. ;)

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home