Tuesday, August 05, 2008

To my adoring fan club

The bear is back. I've been taking care of Mummi for the past several weeks and that's a big job for a bear on the go. Mummi and Daddi have been volleying viruses back and forth to each other over the past several weeks so Valiant and I have been working around the clock bringing them lots of cuddle time, kisses (which give energy), and making sure they have a very good reason to get out of bed every morning (as if fairies weren't reason enough).

We had a 4-legged, furry, white house guest for a couple weeks and had the privilege of introducing her to Puck. She hardly seemed to care, which I just can't fathom! I'm not sure how much I respect her after all...

This week's agenda:
  • Chase fairies
  • Beg for mummi and daddi's yummier food (not technically begging, since we're entitled to it, after all)
  • Look for more fairies
  • tee-tee & tu-tu
  • Play with our small group friends on Thursday
  • Chase fairies again!!! (I hope, I hope, I hope)
  • Cuddle with Daddi
  • Feed my horse
  • Dream of fairies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home