Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful Bear

In light of the Thanksgiving holiday, I thought it would be appropriate to share some of the things that this bear is thankful for.

  1. Fairies: fairies bring light into my life and keep my feet swift.
  2. Mummi and Daddi: they're really great about taking care of me and making sure that my life is extraordinarily more than "bearable".
  3. Valiant: she makes everything more interesting because she's enthusiastic and intense. I love to play "run around the house like crazy bears" with her, practicing my strategy and kung-bear moves. She might cover more ground as we race through the house, but the truth is that I get places faster because I strategize about my next moves, making me a very energy-efficient-bear.
  4. Mr. Darcy: he's a good dog and when the family is out, he makes for some great company, though he does steal my food.
  5. StarPucks: Fairistas and Chai Tea Lattes.
  6. Movie-time: cuddling, couch time, popcorn, and the family.
  7. My auntie: she's really great about hanging out with us while mummi and daddi are away. She gives us milkbones, afternoon outings and sometimes even peanut butter kong toys. Everybody needs an auntie around.
  8. My chaise lounge chair: great for curling up on a cold day or watching the neighbors and parking lot happenings.
  9. Nap time with daddi on the "poof": soft, down feathered comforter, with daddi to rub my tummy - no explanation necessary.
  10. There is so much more I'm thankful for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home