Friday, November 30, 2007

When I think of fairies

it makes my heart sing. I want to jump up, start dancing (like a bear) and running around the house (after my fairy). I want everyone else to be as excited as me because fairies are real and I see them everyday!

On another, much less interesting, note: Life has been pretty challenging for me this week. My Rama cousins are visiting us for the next couple of weeks and it's tough to share my apartment, my parents' cuddling and my sister's adoration. But I'm an understanding bear for the most part, so I'll just go with the flow (unless somebody sits in my blue chair - growl).

We're currently working together on a mission. We've all 5 (including Mr. Darcy) been taking turns throwing up in the past two days, so we're keeping Mummi and Auntie pretty busy. Bella and Zoey have topped off the effort with an occasional tee-tee and tu-tu on the floor, so we've got pretty much every bodily function covered. Maybe this will help Mummi see that her bear (+ friends) really needs her to stay home and not go to work. I'll keep you posted on the success of this mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home